Sdsu Vs. Air Force

Elizabeth Valente, City Staff Writer Air Force is still on a Rocky Mountain high after last week’s victory over Colorado State. And with a win Saturday, the Falcons will go to the Liberty Bowl. They will take control early — scoring within the first 10 minutes — and dominate the Aztecs throughout. Air Force 24, SDSU 10 Jared Quient Senior Staff Writer The law of averages says the Aztecs’ unbelievable play on the road has to end at some point. That point will be this weekend. SDSU will keep it close, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. But don’t worry gamblers, the Aztecs will cover. Air Force 21, SDSU 16 Dan Hayes Assistant Sports Editor For some reason the Aztecs are more comfortable on the road than Phish. SDSU is 3-2 in road games this year and 0-4 at home. What gives? With that in mind I’ll take the Aztecs who have the revenge factor on their side. SDSU 24, Air Force 14 David Cordero, Sports Editor Call it the road-field advantage. The visiting team has won all five of the SDSU’s conference games. This will make No. 6. Like the last two victories, this will hinge on the Aztecs place-kicker Nate Tandberg, who’ll nail a 40-yarder as time expires. SDSU 13, Air Force 12 Steve Mullins Assistant Sports Editor Perfection is possible. So far this season, I’m 8-0 with my predictions. I would have been 9-0, but we didn’t pick the first week. So who do I like in this game? The Falcons. They will beat a bitter team in the bitter cold. Air Force 31, SDSU 20

Sdsu Vs. Air Force