Orange you glad spring is almost here?
Color blocking is popping up as one of the biggest trends of the upcoming spring season. The bright red, yellow, turquoise and fuchsia colors have officially taken over the fashion scene, and I couldn’t be happier. One color that has made a bold impression this season is orange. Its eye-catching radiance is hard to miss and instantly adds a cheerful element to any outfit. It’s one of those brilliant colors that reminds you of sunsets and summertime. How could you not love it? Here are a few simple options for working this amazing tone. You’ll be out of those midterm blues and ready for the spring and summer seasons in no time.
Get the look!
- Ecote Tiedye Maxi Dress- $49, Urban Outfitters
- ASOS Belted Roll Hem Shorts- $53.79, asos.com
- Dooney&Bourke Bag- $198, Zappos.com
- ASOS Premium Tailored Pleated Full Mini Skirt – $62.76
- Colorblock Bangle- $12, Madewell.com
- Deena & Ozzy Patent Oxford Shoes- $38, Urban Outfitters
- Sprout Womens Watch – $52, Endless.com