By Sarah Weinberg, Blogger
Posted on 02 May 2011.
There’s nothing more quintessentially spring then a breezy floral dress in happy, pastel colors. It’s so ideal, in fact, that we feel the need to don these pieces every time the sun decides to shine.
With a look like that on repeat, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by overly-sweet sartorial choices. Enter the perfect way to tone down the goody two shoes appeal: mixed metals. From a silver, art-deco inspired seashell purse hanging perfectly mismatched beside a gold-rimmed belt to rock-and-roll metallic nails, these pieces will deliver just the punch your spring outfits are asking for.
Get the look!
1. BaubleBar, Hematite Giraffe Print Bangle, $24.00
2. Anthropologie, Isis Necklace, $38.00
3. Topshop, Cream Zip Front Embellished Bralet, $80.00
4. Amazon, Essie Golden Nuggets, $3.95
5. Amazon, Essie Silver Bullions, $4.53
6. Urban Outfitters, Seashell Cocktail Bag, $49.00
7. Topshop, Gold Metal Stretch Tab Skinny Belt, $40.00
8. Max and Chloe, Mali Sabatasso Green Turquoise Ring, $275.00