5025 Apartments

October 30, 2011

10_31_11_Backpage_PK

Written by: Staff

Senior staff photographer Peter Kluch captured the Marching Aztecs at last night’s game against Wyoming.

Staff

DA-News

Fire burns home near SDSU

A fire caused about $250,000 of damage to a home near San Diego State early Wednesday morning, fire officials said. There were five people in the house at the time of the blaze. All occupants escaped safely, and a nearby apartm...
by Hannah Beausang
0

Screen Shot 2014-04-17 at 4.48.45 PM

APSA hosts annual fashion and talent show

This Friday, the Asian Pacific Student Alliance at San Diego State will host their 18th annual fashion and talent show from 6-10 p.m. in Montezuma Hall. This year’s event is titled “Here We Stand,” and will feature Asian-...
by Christine Whitman
0

04_17_14_Features_LITCollegeTour

LIT College Tour to engage and inspire students

If you want to get inspired, meet a mentor or talk with experts in various fields, the LIT College Tour is where you need to be this Saturday. The San Diego State Entrepreneur Society in association with the Cobian Marketing Gr...
by Chelsea Baer
0

04_17_14_Features_HealthExpo

Health expo will nourish students

Students won’t have to commute to a dietitian to learn healthy habits, as “Health Expo: The Road to Wellness” opens on the Centennial Walkway on April 17 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The health expo is the combined effort of...
by Richard Freeland
0

DA-Features

Rimmel London’s Retro Cab will beautify stressed out students

When girls pick a hair tie instead of a ceramic curling iron and sweat pants instead of their favorite pair of skinny jeans, you know finals are fast approaching. Rimmel London is currently on a campus tour and is glamming its ...
by Michelle Monroy
0