Jay Wilson, Blizzard Entertainment’s game director for “Diablo III”, announced today many major game system changes coming to the game, including:
- Scrolls of Identification are gone – players can now identify rares/legendary items without them.
- Button ’5′ is now dedicated to potions.
- The Mystic artisan has now been removed from the game.
- The Cauldron of Jordan and Nephalem Cube have been removed.
- The Stone of Recall is now a button at the bottom and has been renamed “Town Portal”.
- The Blacksmith is now responsible for salvaging players’ items.
- Common (white colored) items are no longer salvageable.
Let’s hope that these changes don’t delay this already long-in-the-making game any further from its projected Q1 2012 release date.
Leave comments below on how you feel about these changes or “Diablo III” in general.