Fun, bright colors are usually a staple trend during every spring season. However, jeans are taking the colorful route to waken up basic denim to give it that extra pop. It’s almost as if the rainbow got a hold of the jean industry and set it to color spin-cycle ranging from red to purple.
Wearing colorful jeans can really refresh an otherwise boring and average outfit. Depending on personal style, these playful jeans can be best paired with a neutral shaded top like black, grey, brown or white.
You can also take the bold approach and try color-blocking. One color-blocking outfit idea is to wear a nice pair of royal blue skinny jeans with a plain, white top and a blazer that has an orange hue. Complement the outfit with silver or gold accessories that will really anchor the look in effortless style mode.
If you need help figuring out which colors will make the best pairing, consult a color wheel chart http://www.ccsd.edu/ffms/Art/color_wheel1.htm. For a softer approach, choose colors adjacent to each other and for a bolder look, pair two colors that are directly across from one another.
Get the look!
- MOTO High Waist Jamie Jeans in Raspberry – $80
- MiH Jeans Paris Mid-Rise Cropped Straight-Leg Jeans in Pale Apricot – $185
- ALMOST FAMOUS Premium Women’s Skinny Jeans in Cobalt – $29.99
- Miss Selfridge Ultra Soft Super Skinny Jeans in Lavender – $65
- Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Skinny Denim in Purple – $22.99
- Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Skinny Denim in Pink – $22.99