“Buk Fidy” disqualified for code violations

Sandy Coronilla

The A.S. Elections Committee met Tuesday to disqualify presidential candidate Kristopher Korsgaden after harassing e-mails and other acts. Antonio Zaragoza / Photo Editor

A special meeting was called by the Associated Students Elections Committee on March 22 where it disqualified A.S. presidential candidate Kristopher Korsgaden for accumulating five reprimands in violation of the election code.

Professor Stephen Schellenberg filed a complaint against Korsgaden, who refers to himself as “Buk Fidy,” for sending him excessive and unsolicited emails, which did not include an opt-out method. Korsgaden also allegedly sent harassing emails to professor Mark Freeman of the San Diego State School of Theatre, Television and Film. One reads, “It’s professors like you that ruin the ‘experience’ that SDSU can be.”

Korsgaden was also found in violation of code for making inappropriate Facebook comments referring to another A.S. presidential candidate, Cody Barbo.

The comment, which appears to be in response to a Facebook posting about a recent story in The Daily Aztec about a SDSU rape victim, reads “The rapist was in a fraternity. How much you wanna bet?” The Facebook user name, Kris BUk FIDy Korsgaden, goes on to write, “F—-. Bro-dy Carbo and his gang of rapist. Kris “BUk FIDy” Korsgaden for SDSU AS president.”

Earlier in the week, the elections committee received a complaint about A.S. vice presidential candidate Darin Ruiz for wearing a campaign T-shirt to an A.S. Council meeting on March 16, in violation of the election code. The complaint was dismissed by the committee.

4 Responses to ““Buk Fidy” disqualified for code violations”

1. bUk FiDy on March 25th, 2011 6:53 pm

That’s not how it went down…

Kris “bUk FiDy” Korsgaden

2. 2 dollar hollar on March 25th, 2011 8:05 pm

Yo bUk tells us how it went down yo, straight ballin
    hate the game not the player word

bUk FiDy Reply:

Go to my blog…

bukfidy.wordpress.com

3. I B A G on April 1st, 2011 4:58 pm

Buk Fidy my brotha, dey beez trippinz n shizz. mad props fo sho