SDSU crime and incident report: Drunk driver, vandalism

Disturbing the peace

On Thursday, Feb. 4, shortly after 8 p.m., San Diego State Police received a report that a subject was screaming for help by Bruxie. He would scream when people walking by tried to help him, according to the report.

When SDSUPD arrived on the scene, it was determined the subject was intoxicated, Cpl. Mark Peterson said.

He was arrested for disorderly conduct.

DUI/drunk driver

On Sunday, Feb. 7, around 1 a.m., a non-SDSU student was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol.

The subject was stopped by traffic enforcement by Waring Road and Adobe Falls Road and subsequently arrested.

Vandalism

On Sunday, Feb. 7, around 5 a.m., SDSUPD received a report of a subject trying to break into a woman’s apartment at Piedra Del Sol. According to the report, the subject was trying to open the door and banged on her windows and doors.

When officers arrived on the scene, they discovered the subject damaged the front door of the apartment, Peterson said.

The subject was arrested for vandalism.

Suspicious person

On Sunday, Feb. 7, at 6 p.m., there was a report of a subject following a woman for 2 miles to campus.

During investigation, SDSUPD determined the subject was in possession of unlawful drug paraphernalia.

He was arrested for this violation, Peterson said.

Disturbing the peace

On Monday, Feb. 8, shortly before 10 p.m., SDSUPD received a report of a white male chasing and harassing people near the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union. The suspect was described as wearing white tube socks and holding a long board.

Police were unable to locate the man.

Alex Piscatelli, Engagement Editor