Rimmel London’s Retro Cab will beautify stressed out students

When girls pick a hair tie instead of a ceramic curling iron and sweat pants instead of their favorite pair of skinny jeans, you know finals are fast approaching.

Rimmel London is currently on a campus tour and is glamming its way to San Diego State today from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It’ll give students a way to stay fabulous as finals put the pressure on.

“We encourage students to stay glam even though they’re stressed out with school; there are fun, easy makeup tricks that they can use to have fun with their make up,” Tractenberg & Co Assistant Account Executive Christina Rodriguez said.

Rimmel London’s Retro Cab will be parked on Campanile Walkway to promote its new launche for the spring that features a 1960s mod look. The retro cab itself is stylish with its bold black and white lines inspired by the mod look of thick eyeliner and lush eyelashes.

Students who take pictures in front of the cab and use the hashtag #retroglam on Instagram will have the chance to win Rimmel freebies such as its new retro glam mascara. Students can also add flare to their pictures with hats and other props inside the cab. They will also get a chance to try Rimmel’s new coal eyeliner that comes in several colors

According to Rodriguez, Rimmel experts will be giving tips and tricks on how to make your makeup last longer.

Rimmel began its tour to celebrate 180 years of cool on March 18. The tour is set to end at State this Friday.